Marketing Project ManagerI am a highly skilled marketing professional who specializes in project management, online marketing for multiple web properties, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), email marketing, local search and social media. Additionally, I have a solid traditional marketing background with experience in print advertising, promotions, and vendor management. I am seeking a full-time, permanent position in the Los Angeles area.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - MarketingKansas State University
I majored in Business Administration with a "focus" on marketing and entrepreneurship.
SEO Marketing Manager (Consultant)2010 Office Furniture - Greater Los Angeles Area
- Provide online marketing support to 2010 Office Furniture of Los Angeles & Orange County.
- Conducted SEO site analysis, and keyword research to improve effectiveness in natural search engines.
- Ongoing management of AdWords and Bing accounts for paid search providers.
- Provided daily ongoing support of social media efforts including management of Facebook Page, Google+ profile, Twitter account, Yelp Profile, LinkedIn Business Profile, YouTube Channel, Pinterest, and more.
- Created and oversaw the management of email marketing efforts.
Digital Project ManagerKaiser Permanente - Greater Los Angeles Area
- Provided critical project management support for various web-focused projects.
- Maintained marketing communications calendar for 100+ sales brochures across 5 different online distribution channels.
- Created, managed and distributed catalog of electronic sales and support documents.
- Provided content and marketing support to various internal partners as well as external advertising agency.
Promotions CoordinatorNestle USA - Greater Los Angeles Area
- Led development, art direction and printing of sales collateral materials, including 200+ sales related items for Nestlé Good Start and Carnation Instant Breakfast.
- Managed large inventory of promotional products, including sourcing and vendor management.
- Regularly managed a project workload of approximately 20 concurrent projects.
- Provided trade show support for over five national health care events.
Sr. Traffic CoordinatorTime Warner Cable - Greater Los Angeles Area
- Scheduled and audited $3.5 million in annual advertising sales revenue.
Marketing CoordinatorTeleflora - Greater Los Angeles Area
- Managed marketing communications calendar that included print and online advertising.
- Negotiated pricing and media placement with 15 national trade publications ($250,000 annual budget).
Broadcast Traffic CoordinatorFox Sports Network - Greater Los Angeles Area
- Scheduled network television commercials.
Product Manager, Project Manager, Product AnalystSprint - Greater Kansas City Area
Product Manager (3/2001 to 10/2001)
- Provided marketing guidance for the planned launch of $61 million high-speed wireless product.
- Consulted with product development personnel during a beta test to refine customer installation experience.
- Served as liaison between marketing department and product development to develop training.
Project Manager III (2/1999 to 3/2001)
- Provided key support in the development of national marketing strategies for the launch of a $2 billion consumer high-speed data and voice product.
- Coordinated a national, cross-functional marketing research trial with $500,000 budget.
- Conferred with legal and regulatory staff to prepare for product launch.
- Developed pricing strategy for an inside wire maintenance plan resulting in an initial conversion rate of 41%.
Product Implementation Manager (1/1998 to 2/1999)
- Directed West Coast regional marketing activities for $12.9 million voice mail product.
- Developed and delivered product training to national sales and support representatives.
Product Analyst (10/1996 to 1/1998)
- Supported three product managers with sales reporting, training assistance, vendor management, and call center outreach for over 30 different consumer products.
- Managed $1 million in annual coop funds from vendors including Nortel.
- Created and directed a national sales incentive campaign resulting in a 26.7% increase in revenues for the period.
- Name: Douglas Loyd
- Address: 646 Maltman Ave., #8, Los Angeles, CA 90026
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: (213) 479-2980