SEO Marketing ManagerI am a highly motivated marketing pro who specializes in e-commerce marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Pay-Per-Click advertising (PPC), email marketing and social media. Additionally, I have a solid traditional marketing background with experience in print advertising, promotions, copywriting and editing, and vendor management. I am seeking a full-time position in the Los Angeles area.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - MarketingKansas State University
I majored in Business Administration with a "focus" on marketing and entrepreneurship.
SEO Marketing Manager (Consultant)2010 Office Furniture - Greater Los Angeles Area
- Provide online marketing support to 2010 Office Furniture of Los Angeles & Orange County.
- Conducted SEO site analysis, and keyword research to improve effectiveness in natural search engines.
- Ongoing management of AdWords and Bing accounts for paid search providers.
- Provided daily ongoing support of social media efforts including management of Facebook Page, Google+ profile, Twitter account, Yelp Profile, LinkedIn Business Profile, YouTube Channel, Pinterest, and more.
- Created and oversaw the management of email marketing efforts.
Digital Project ManagerKaiser Permanente - Greater Los Angeles Area
- Provided critical project management support for various web-focused projects.
- Maintained marketing communications calendar for 100+ sales brochures across 5 different online distribution channels.
- Created, managed and distributed catalog of electronic sales and support documents.
- Provided content and marketing support to various internal partners as well as external advertising agency.
Promotions CoordinatorNestle USA - Greater Los Angeles Area
- Led development, art direction and printing of sales collateral materials, including 200+ sales related items for Nestlé Good Start and Carnation Instant Breakfast.
- Managed large inventory of promotional products, including sourcing and vendor management.
- Regularly managed a project workload of approximately 20 concurrent projects.
- Provided trade show support for over five national health care events.
Sr. Traffic CoordinatorTime Warner Cable - Greater Los Angeles Area
- Scheduled and audited $3.5 million in annual advertising sales revenue.
Marketing CoordinatorTeleflora - Greater Los Angeles Area
- Managed marketing communications calendar that included print and online advertising.
- Negotiated pricing and media placement with 15 national trade publications ($250,000 annual budget).
Broadcast Traffic CoordinatorFox Sports Network - Greater Los Angeles Area
- Scheduled network television commercials.
Product Manager, Project Manager, Product AnalystSprint - Greater Kansas City Area
Product Manager (3/2001 to 10/2001)
- Provided marketing guidance for the planned launch of $61 million high-speed wireless product.
- Consulted with product development personnel during a beta test to refine customer installation experience.
- Served as liaison between marketing department and product development to develop training.
Project Manager III (2/1999 to 3/2001)
- Provided key support in the development of national marketing strategies for the launch of a $2 billion consumer high-speed data and voice product.
- Coordinated a national, cross-functional marketing research trial with $500,000 budget.
- Conferred with legal and regulatory staff to prepare for product launch.
- Developed pricing strategy for an inside wire maintenance plan resulting in an initial conversion rate of 41%.
Product Implementation Manager (1/1998 to 2/1999)
- Directed West Coast regional marketing activities for $12.9 million voice mail product.
- Developed and delivered product training to national sales and support representatives.
Product Analyst (10/1996 to 1/1998)
- Supported three product managers with sales reporting, training assistance, vendor management, and call center outreach for over 30 different consumer products.
- Managed $1 million in annual coop funds from vendors including Nortel.
- Created and directed a national sales incentive campaign resulting in a 26.7% increase in revenues for the period.
- Name: Douglas Loyd
- Address: 646 Maltman Ave., #8, Los Angeles, CA 90026
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (213) 479-2980